Friday, June 18, 2010

More Mini Cupcakes!

sunny sunflower

pretty in pink & purple

beary


rainbows

Hooray! Hooray! It's a holi-holiday! (These are lyrics from one of Boney M songs which I can still recall). The kids are excited and I am relieved not to be their chauffer for 2 weeks. I am desperately in need of time for some spring cleaning. I still have a few cartons to be sorted out, neatly placed and folded since we moved from JB. Wow! the thought of it already makes me sweating. After some thinking I decided to leave the mission alone at the moment and head towards the nearest mall for a cuppa...


All these mini cupcakes ordered by Mimi and The Gang. Great doing business with you guys. Lucky thing Miss V was on her way to JB so she got to be the courier girl as well for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment