Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cookies For Mom and Mopi

Cookies made for my mom and my SIL. No special occasion, just something to munch while watching TV. So unhealthy... but you just can't help it when the craving for something sugary and buttery arise, you just got to have it and I am ever so willing to bake it...

'Lidah Kucing' in all sorts of sizes, crispy right to the brink...


and its lovely being accompanied by a cup of white chocolate drink, mmmmm.....

The evergreen, Pineapple Tarts to satisfy the tastebud...
with flaky and yummy pastry and the tangy filling to go with it is a must...

Not forgetting...
The chocolate chip cookies that are loved by kids and adult alike...


Me Oh My, gladly to finish the whole tub if I might...


Last on the list...
Biskut Suji...something that certainly will melt in your mouth
without messing the whole house...

Hope they love it... HAPPY MUNCHING MUNCHKINS...

No comments:

Post a Comment